Valvoline has introduced Professional Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 full synthetic engine oil intended to rationalise workshop engine oil requirements.
Designed specifically for professional automotive workshops, Professional Multi-Vehicle 5W-30 caters for the fastest growing segment of the automotive marketplace: late model Japanese and Korean vehicles (which account for more than 45 per cent of all new car sales in Australia). This means over 4 million petrol and diesel vehicles sold in the past 10 years can be serviced with Professional Multi-Vehicle 5W-30.
According to Valvoline, the oil is formulated with latest generation Mid SAPS technology combined with Low Speed Pre-Ignition (LSPI) protection, which provides a multi-application workshop-based product suitable for use in modern petrol and diesel vehicles.
Other features and benefits include:
• Can rationalise up to five engine oils from the Valvoline range.
• Suitable for use in modern petrol vehicles including GDI/TGDI engines.
• Safe for use in diesel vehicles fitted with Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF).
• Advanced additive system for maximum engine wear protection.
• Enhances engine durability and fuel efficiency.
SAE 5W-30, API SN PLUS, API SN, API SM, ACEA C2, ACEA C3, MB 229.31
Holden, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Land Rover, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota.
BULK – 1413
208L – 1413.28
60L – 1413.52
20L – 1413.20